24HR FLOOD & WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
PW Cleaning Services uses the latest drying equipment and techniques on the market today. Our goal is to return your property to pre-loss condition in the very shortest time possible, and to do this with the least possible disruption to your home or office. We do this with technicians that are highly trained both in the field and in the classroom.
When disaster strikes such as a washing machine overflow, bath overflow, burst pipe, hot water systems leaks, water damage restoration procedures must be followed. It is not as simple as just extracting up the water, cleaning the carpet and letting the area dry naturally.
It is not the wet carpet that is the problem it is the underlay and the wood or concrete floor that needs to be dried.
If the underlay is not dried or replaced, you will end up with mould, bacteria and odour problems. PW Cleaning Services procedure for wet carpet is as follows,
- Call out to the premises and extract water using powerful vacuum extraction machinery.
- Apply browning treatment to carpet to prevent water stains.
- Move furniture on to foam blocks to avoid further damage.
- Lift corner of carpet and inspect for damage underneath carpet.
- Install drying equipment such as air movers and / or dehumidifiers and leave these on sites until area is dry.
- Call back to premises on daily basis to check drying progress.
- Relay carpet and underlay when dry.
- Steam clean and deodorise carpet on completion of restoration.
- Notes on water restoration
- An area such as a bedroom will normally take between 24-48 hours to dry completely using drying equipment.
- When a premise has been affected by sewage overflow we do not attempt carpet restoration. The carpet and underlay must be removed from the premises and disposed and the flooring treated and deodorised. Australian Standards does not allow restoration of sewage affected carpet.
PW Cleaning Services sells a strong deodoriser with a unique four-way action to neutralise problem odours called PW Bubble Gum Odour Neutralizer.
Your professionalism, punctuality, friendliness & eager to please attitude has always been an absolute delight to deal with over the past 10 years. Our clients have always been extremely happy with the fantastic job you have always done & continue to do. I never have any hesitation recommending you to family, friends & clients.
Bernadette Coutis | Century 21 Seven Hills
It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with your company for the past 5 years and a BIG thank you for your dedication, hard work and quality of service. We recommend you to everyone that our office comes in contact with. Your professionalism and ability to complete works requested is surpassed by none.
Starr Partners Kellyville
Paul has proven time and time again that there are people in this world who care and take great pride in their work. He always conducts himself in a professional and pleasant manner with both our staff and landlord / tenant clients.
Yvette Yatras | Ray White Bella Vista