HOT WATER EXTRACTION CARPET CLEANING - THE CRITICAL FACTS
- Carpets is installed on the floor
- Because of the gravity, things fall down to the floor and collect on the carpet, which serves as a sink. In addition, carpets acts like a filter and collects airborne contaminants.
- Soil, bacteria, allergens, pollutant and dust make up these things that fall onto and collect in the carpet.
- Soiled carpet looks bad, is not healthy and has a greater tendency to wear faster and pack and mat more quickly.
- Your carpet must be cleaned or emptied of its contents i.e. the soil bacteria, allergens, pollutants and dust must be cleaned out.
- Our first priority in cleaning is to make the carpet healthier and secondly to improve its appearance.
- Hot water extraction cleaning consists of pre-spray cleaning solution application, the injection under pressure of hot water soluble cleaning solution into carpet followed by an immediate powerful vacuum extraction.
- Hot water extraction cleaning applies four different indoor air pollution reduction principles to reduce contamination.
- Hot water extraction cleaning refreshes the texture of carpeting.
- Carpet that has been properly cleaned by hot water extraction will dry within 1 to 3 hours under most environmental conditions.
- Hot water extraction, properly performed, does not cause seam separation, mildew, rotting shrinkage, browning, rapid re-soiling, nor does it set stains permanently.
- Hot water extraction cleaning is recognized by all fibre producers and all major carpet mills as a safe, effective process for carpet cleaning.
- Children and pets should be kept off any freshly cleaned carpet for 2 to 6 hours or until carpet is dry.
PW Cleaning Services sells a PW Spot Cleaner that is formulated to removing spots and spillages from all carpet fibres as well as being biodegradable.
PW Cleaning Services sells a strong deodoriser with a unique four-way action to neutralise problem odours called PW Bubble Gum Odour Neutralizer.
Your professionalism, punctuality, friendliness & eager to please attitude has always been an absolute delight to deal with over the past 10 years. Our clients have always been extremely happy with the fantastic job you have always done & continue to do. I never have any hesitation recommending you to family, friends & clients.
Bernadette Coutis | Century 21 Seven Hills
It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with your company for the past 5 years and a BIG thank you for your dedication, hard work and quality of service. We recommend you to everyone that our office comes in contact with. Your professionalism and ability to complete works requested is surpassed by none.
Starr Partners Kellyville
Paul has proven time and time again that there are people in this world who care and take great pride in their work. He always conducts himself in a professional and pleasant manner with both our staff and landlord / tenant clients.
Yvette Yatras | Ray White Bella Vista